Deliveries to UK mainland addresses are subject to our standard carriage charge of £13 for up to 20kg, then 35p per additional kg. If you are outside of the UK mainland but would like to place an order please telephone +44 (0) 1462 672 000.
VAT and shipping for PayPal payments
Please note that PayPal display tax and shipping costs at different stages in the checkout so you may not see them at first. The price you pay will always be shown in full before you confirm your payment.
Standard stock products can be returned within 7 days of delivery but may be subject to re-stocking charges. The goods must be in unused condition and in their original packaging. Please telephone us prior to returning any goods. Bespoke, modified or non-standard products are non-returnable.
Assigns Ltd must be notified by telephone within three days of delivery or due delivery date, for claims for non-delivery, part delivery or goods damaged in transit.
General Terms & Conditions of Sale & Contract
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Contract, any special conditions or additional conditions agreed by ASSIGNS LTD. or any of its subsidiary companies (any of which shall be referred to hereafter as the “Company”) constitute the entire agreement between the Company and any person (the “Customer”) to whom or for which the Company supplies or undertakes any goods or services (whether repair, inspection or otherwise howsoever) to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions and warranties whatsoever and represent the only terms on which the Company trades notwithstanding any terms and conditions that may be contained in any order or other form of the Customer.
Due to the extent of our general terms and conditions of sale and contract we considered it best to make these terms and conditions available as a Adobe Pdf. download.
Terms & Conditions for Website Usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Assigns prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.